Monday, December 7, 2009

Rng Pokémon Pokemon: IV Modifier And Breeding With The Broken RNG?

Pokemon: IV Modifier and Breeding with the broken RNG? - rng pokémon

Only a few experiments with the RNG Pokemon Diamond broken.

I had to use the breeding Stari / Mies to get to / Timid Natural Cure / bright, without the use of RNG trick and RNGReporter broken.

Although agriculture, I managed to get 31/31/30/7/31/29 hours after the exchange with 7 is the speed ... With an Action Replay for the DS, I have the code Pokemon modifier IV in the nature of creation 31/7/30/31/29 VI to change the speed and attack IV. I checked the eggs VI with another code and it worked, had the baby 31/7/30/31/29.

I know that, morally, I see no reason to do so. But I had the patience to spend more time on the soft-reset. If this Starmie, crossing analysis of the tournament was hacked Pokemon instead? Does my increased SID and correct hex values of parents with reliable and everything, including replacing the ATK and SPD legitly IV does not? I know that Starmie now "not legitimate", but it is detectable?

Note: I am not participatingting in the official tournament - tournament or for that matter. This is for personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment