Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Average Person Next To A Model Don't You Just Hate It, When A Person Who Is Obviously Very Attractive, Comment About Him/herself Otherwise?

Don't you just hate it, when a person who is obviously very attractive, comment about him/herself otherwise? - average person next to a model

I mean, I knew that before. Several times.

It was as if I was a participant in a global program, and students of all countries, to Japan to fly to a conference. I sit beside the girl from the Philippines, who said she is a model, and it is not hard to believe because it is very attractive. But then she skipped her food and asked her why, she said she did not want to be bigger than it is now ugly.

I do not answer because I was in shock that he would say, dass I know people say that beauty is subjective, but come a when a person is hot, most people would not agree, right? In a certain sense, beauty is very objective, I think.

Do not understand how a person on earth who would say well himself.Kind of pisses me, because if she says I do not know what to say about me, because I consider myself and search my surroundings. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment